Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 10, 2018

11 benefits biking bring morale and health

Woman cycling to fight cancer
Kyle, a 50-year-old woman who has never ridden a bicycle. Until she was diagnosed with cancer in 2008, she started cycling.
"I need to create a healthier lifestyle that will help my body fight cancer," said Kyle. "I chose to ride a bike.
For Kyle, cycling has completely changed her life. So, she is now mobilizing the other women to participate in this extremely useful sport.

The "magic" effect of cycling with health and spirit
Let's take a look at the following 11 reasons to see cycling to bring miraculous effects on health and spiritual well.
1. Effective in shaping the muscles.
The fact that before, when I have not often cycled I find myself not fit this subject. But I have seen my body have changed since after I cycled. It's great because I'm very confident with my firm and compact legs thanks to the bike. At the same time, when you ride the bike, the shoulders and arms are also active, especially when we ride the bike up the slope, up the mountain.
2. Burn calories
Kyle said: "I have always felt good and strong for the past 30 years. It is a great thing that as soon as I start cycling, my kidney stones disappear. And you will be great, the faster you ride the bike, the more burned calories.
3. Helps strengthen joints
Regular bicycling helps keep the muscles strong and flexible, from which bones are stronger and more active.
4. Reduce stress
In addition to worrying about illness, Kyle also experiences some stress in his life and work. But cycling regularly helps her to feel less anxiety, better health.
"I always feel a lot more relaxed after riding.
5. Happy life
Cycling alone is a time for the eyes and ears to rest and stay away from the equipment.
It can be said that cycling is a way to tie up tougher friendship, we will see this life is beautiful, meaning, people are more friendly. Then why not try it? Quickly gather your friends to practice sports.
6. Relaxing spirit
"For me, cycling is the most exciting sport," says Kyle. "Cycling not only helps me with my workouts, but I also have a lot of fun. In fact, cycling is very rewarding, but not costly.
7. A solution to protect the environment
A green trip is an exciting journey, a journey without emissions, no pollution and you can feel the precious, beautiful life and peace that mother nature gave them. ta
8. Live more confidently than before
You do not have to be afraid to ride a bike. You simply sit on the car and pedal it offline. Bicycles bring to our lives countless miracles. If you ride a bike with a team, a team will get great help from your friends and teammates.
Kyle said: In our practice group, a woman smoked for more than 40 years, of course she was not well and all our groups worked together to help her work out not to be left behind. Of course, she passed.
9.Sleep better sleep
Studies conducted by the University of Georgia have shown that when participants study, the results are encouraging. People who ride more often will sleep better and deeper.
Kyle said: From the ride, I sleep well. When you ride a bike, your body is constantly on the go. This is good because the body then produces large amounts of endorphins. - The spirit of improvement, reduce stress and slow down the aging process.
10. Always feel happy and love life
As you can see, cycling helps the body to produce large amounts of endorphin which has the effect of giving us positive thoughts, joyful spirit
Kyle admits: My biggest regret is probably not riding the bike any sooner. I was cycling at the age of forty, which I do this earlier. Of course, for me, the decision to exercise with cycling is a decision, the best choice.
11. Has effect on exercise
Years ago, I was diagnosed with cancer, high cholesterol, heart and lung function. By cycling, I am still healthy and resilient to fight cancer.
Life is really meaningful because my health is in a stable state, and I can ride a long distance up to 104km.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Best Cycles in India under 30000

Rs. 30,000 is a really good budget to have to buy your first bicycle. You can buy well made and a balanced bicycle with a good alloy frame....